AEMâ€™s Ignition Coil Drivers are designed for driving high-power, dwell-controlled ignition coils commonly found on performance engines. They can drive two wire ("dumb") coils in coil on plug applications, and we offer a One-Channel version for driving high performance distributed applications. Our Three- and Four-Channel versions can be used as a replacement for a stock coil driver or when converting to coil on plug in engines that do not need the extra spark energy from a CDI, or do not have the mounting space for a CDI like on ATVs, snowmobiles, motorcycles and other Powersports applications.
Swapping to a coil on plug can eliminate dwell time issues that can be problematic in stock ignition systems, and AEM's Ignition Coil Drivers are the most affordable way to drive coils in a coil on plug set-up.
- Drive ignition coils on a coil-on-plug set-up without a CDI
- Three- and Four-Channel Ignition Coil Drivers are ideal for ATV's, motorcycles, snowmobiles and racing vehicles with space limitations or those that do not require additional voltage generated by a CDI
- One-Channel Ignition Driver is ideal for high performance distributed applications
- The most affordable, reliable way to drive coils on a COP set up
- Simple installation
- Complete hardware included
- Drive ignition coils on a coil-on-plug set-up without a CDI!
- 4-Channel Col Driver (PN 30-2840) is ideal for ATVs, motorcycles, snowmobiles and 4/8-cylinder racing vehicles with space limitations or those that do not require additional voltage generated by a CDI
- The most affordable, reliable way to drive coils on a coil-on-plug set up
- Sealing plugs and pins included
- Simple installation
AEM offers several sensors and plug & pin connector kits for vehicles that require additional outputs and/or upgraded hardware over existing sensors. Available sensors include boost/backpressure sensors, exhaust gas temperature (EGT) sensors, UEGO replacement sensors, inlet air temp sensors (IAT), K-Type sensors and more. All sensors come with a mating connector and pins for ease of installation.
- 4 Channel Coil Driver
- 5 Pin Mating Connector
- 4 Pin Mating Connector
- 10x Terminals & Wire Seals
- Mounting Hardware
- Thermal Grease
Ask an expert
Not sure if the product will suit your car? Fill in the form and one of our team members will get back to you shortly.
IN A HURRY? CALL US ON (07) 2111 7466
If you find a cheaper price on this item elsewhere we will try match the price or even beat it if possible!
Note: price must be in AUD. Conditions apply