If you are using the factory wiring harness and stand alone engine management in your racecar, AEM's ECU/EMS Patch and Extension Harnesses work with most engine management systems and allow you to install turbo timers, data loggers and other ancillary electronics without having to cut and splice into the factory wiring harness.
Patch and Extension harnesses are application specific and for use with AEM's Fuel Ignition Controller and other stand alone Plug & Play engine management systems that connect to the engine via a factory wiring harness. Please use our year/make/model search to check availability for your vehicle.
- Eliminates cutting/splicing the factory wiring harness on a racecar
- Allows for easy access to all ECU signals/wires
- Easy out-of-the-car access for ancillary wiring
- Troubleshooting can be done outside of the vehicle
- Easy removal of any device that is no longer desired
- Constructed with OE ECU and harness connectors for exact fitment
- Automotive grade wire
- Wires potted to connectors
Ask an expert
Not sure if the product will suit your car? Fill in the form and one of our team members will get back to you shortly.
IN A HURRY? CALL US ON 0478 491 777
If you find a cheaper price on this item elsewhere we will try match the price or even beat it if possible!
Note: price must be in AUD. Conditions apply