AEM's Exhaust Backpressure install kit is specifically designed for use with AEM's 4-Channel Wideband UEGO Controller to provide accurate air/fuel ratio readings from wideband O2 sensors that are mounted pre-turbo. The Exhaust Backpressure install kit is engineered to provide backpressure readings without sacrificing sensor longevity due to extreme operating conditions. The kit includes an AEM high performance stainless steel 100psig pressure sensor (Part#30-2130-100), stainless steel standoff tube, stainless steel braided hose and fittings.
- Allows you to mount wideband O2 sensors pre-turbo and get accurate AFR readings
- Designed to provide accurate pressure readings without sacrificing sensor longevity
- AEM High Performance Stainless Steel 100psig Sensor
- Stainless Steel standoff tube with fittings, braided hose and weld-on/threaded bung
- Includes all necessary hardware for ease of installation
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5% Full Scale over -40C to 105C includes Repeatability, Hysteresis and Linearity
- Operating Temp: -40C to 105C / -40F to 221F
- Burst Pressure: 1000PSI
- Response Time: < 1mS
- Wetted Materials: 304L & 316L Stainless Steel
- Vibration: 100 to 2000Hz, 20g Sinusoidal, 3 Axes
- Weight: <85g
- Supply Current: <6mA at 5 Vdc
- Output: .5 to 4.5Vdc Linear
- Transfer Function: PSI = (25*(Voltage))-12.5
- Elec. Termination: Integral weatherproof connector, includes mating connector & pins(Supply Voltage 5Vdc +/- .5, Ground, Output)
Ask an expert
Not sure if the product will suit your car? Fill in the form and one of our team members will get back to you shortly.
IN A HURRY? CALL US ON 0478 491 777
If you find a cheaper price on this item elsewhere we will try match the price or even beat it if possible!
Note: price must be in AUD. Conditions apply