Purchase together and save! this bundle includes the popular digital 30-4110 AFR Wideband, 30-4402 Temperature and 30-4406 Boost gauges.
Our World-famous Wideband O2 air/fuel ratio UEGO gauge features a digital LED display and sweeping LED 'needle' that changes colors as AFR changes from rich to lean. A 52mm (2-1/16") gauge housing ensures that it will fit in most gauge pods and can be remotely mounted virtually anywhere. All AEM digital gauges feature a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and almost any engine management system. Each gauge comes with black and silver bezels and black and white faceplates for multiple color combinations and a custom look (a black Lambda faceplate and black and white Air/Fuel Ratio faceplates).
The Bosch UEGO sensor gives the controller its speed and accuracy. The Bosch 4.9 LSU sensor used in the 30-4110 AEM Wideband UEGO AFR Controller Gauge has a faster light off time and draws less current than the 4.2 LSU sensor used with AEMâ€™s 30-4100 Wideband UEGO Controller Gauge, which will be superseded to the 30-4110 gauge in August, 2014. The 4.9 LSU sensor features the same fuel compatibility as the 4.2 LSU and NEVER requires free-air calibration when used with AEMâ€™s 30-4110 Wideband UEGO AFR Gauge. The 30-4110â€™s 4.9 LSU sensor uses a different connector than the connector used with the 4.2 LSU sensors included with the original 30-4100 gauge controller. The sensors are not interchangeable between the two gauge controllers in any way, including changing connectors on the gauges.
The Wideband O2 air/fuel ratio UEGO gauge is a must if you want to maximize your engine's power and safety. When tuning an engine, accurate air/fuel ratio data is critical because running with too rich of an AFR can cause a loss of power, and running a lean AFR can result in serious engine damage. AEM's digital Wideband AFR UEGO gauge can quickly alert you to even a .1 change in air/fuel ratio and provide enough time to shut down an engine before damage occurs.
- Interchangeable black and white faceplates included for customizing gauge appearance (digital gauges only)
- Bosch 4.9 LSU wideband sensor and weld-in bung included (PN 30-4110)
- No free air sensor calibration required - ever
- Interchangeable black and silver bezels included
- Interchangeable black and white faceplates included
- 52mm (2-1/16â€) gauge housing
- 0-5v analog output (10-20 AFR range only)
AEMâ€™s Digital Oil Temperature Gauge unites unsurpassed accuracy, speed and control with an easy to read, digital LED interface. AEM digital gauges also offer a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the AEM EMS or FIC.
The AEM Oil Temperature Gauge has a bright LED display that shows oil temperature in 1 degree increments, and a sweeping LED "needle" that lines the edge as oil temperature changes from 100 to 300F. Knowing your oil temperature is critical, as your engine's oil breaks down at high temperatures. Compounding this is the fact that coolant temperature does not reflect oil temperature - so even in spirited street drivng you may be breaking down your oil! Now you'll be able to see and log to the exact degree how hot your oil is. Each gauge includes interchangable silver and black bezels and black and white faceplates to personalize the look of your gauge - it's like having 4 gauges in 1!
- Gauge temperature range 100-300Â° F
- Includes easy-to-install harness and sensor
- Complete stand alone gauge requires no additional sensors or programs to operate
- Ideal for both fuel injected and carbureted motors
- LED displays provide precise reference to critical operating conditions and alert driver of potentially damaging operating conditions
- Includes 0-5V analog output for routing to engine management system or data logger
- Easy to read faceplates/displays are designed to complement existing AEM gauge styles
- Included bezels and face plates allow you to personalize the look of your gauge
AEMs Digital 35PSI Boost Gauge unites unsurpassed accuracy, speed and control with an easy to read, digital LED interface. AEM digital gauges also offer a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the AEM EMS or FIC.
The AEM 35PSI Boost Gauge gives an easy to read numerical digital readout that increments every 1 PSI to anyone wanting to know exactly how much boost they are running. All AEM digital gauges have the digital readout in the center, and sweeping LED needle that lines the edge of the gauge that changes colors as boost changes. The digital readout will automatically increase and decrease in intensity due to the built in ambient light sensing photocell. A 50 PSIa brass sensor gives the gauge its accuracy. Each gauge comes with interchangeable black & silver bezels and black and white gauge faceplates for multiple color combinations.
- Gauge Readout from -30 to 35PSI
- Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels and white and black faceplates
- Boost gauge includes AEM 50PSIa brass sensor
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
- Size: 52.4mm diameter
- Face Colour: Black/White
- Bezel Finish: Black/Silver
- 30-4110 Gauge Kit
- 30-4402 Gauge Kit
- 30-4406 Gauge Kit
Ask an expert
Not sure if the product will suit your car? Fill in the form and one of our team members will get back to you shortly.
IN A HURRY? CALL US ON 0478 491 777
If you find a cheaper price on this item elsewhere we will try match the price or even beat it if possible!
Note: price must be in AUD. Conditions apply