- AGI Bolt-in roll cage kits are painted in a Satin Black (low glare) finish.
- Roll cage kits come complete with lower plates and high tensile fasteners.
- Roll Cage tubing is CAMS compliant 350 MPA CDS Mild Steel. MIG Welded.
- CAMS Roll Cage registration documentation is provided with completed roll cage kit. Please advise your vehicle VIN / chassis number when the build is complete so that we can complete the necessary CAMS paperwork.
- Please note that the regulations have changed for CAMS approved roll cages from JAN 2012. Additional bar work is required at a National level while some existing roll cage coupling designs have now been outlawed. Our 2015 spec roll cage kits meet the new requirements.
- If you’re intending to fit the kit yourself, please note that all our bolt-in roll cages are pre-drilled (roll cage connector to corresponding tube) unlike some kits on the market. We also check for accuracy and fitment on our in-house roll cage jig (see attached photo). If you’re comparing our roll cages to that of a rival product, please make sure your comparing like for like. Some bolt-in kits are not CAMS compliant while other kits don’t simply ‘bolt-in’ as suggested and require days of modification to install.
- Please note that payment in full (for the roll cage kit) is required when ordering. Fitment or freight can be invoiced upon completion if preferred.
Half Cage (4 point) Bolt-in – Main Hoop, single diagonal brace (through hoop), back stays and harness bar.
- Entry Level specification – Sprints, Track Days or Drifting
6-8 week backlog on all AGI ROLL CAGES as they are hand made to order.