Plazmaman BIG BLOCK Chevrolet Billet Intake manifold – as used by Foxtels ‘Street Outlaws ‘ Domintor (Joe Woods) and Kamikaze (Chris Day).
Plazmaman has been at the forefront in street and strip inlet manifold design since the early 90s, and this BBC Intake manifold is nothing short of spectacular. Racing design and feedback has been combined, along with Solid Works Computational Fluid Dynamics Software to produce this cutting edge product.
- Smooth, tough looking profile. Perfectly suited for show vehicles.
- Machined from certified 6061 aerospace aluminium – race fuel compatible.
- Short or Tall deck options available.
- 8 or 16 Injector provisions.
- To suit Conventional BBC head port design.
- Corrosion resistant Anodized in either Silver or Black.
- Special O-Ring flange and port design.
- lightweight and robust item with over 300psi boost handling capability guaranteed.
- FEA Computer design testing of structure.
- Designed to be used with 8, or 16 injectors.
- Featuring a 120mm ‘ Wedge‘ Style throttle body. (5″ pipe compatible).
- Throttle body butterfly NOs Compatible.
- Burst Panel option available.
- Available in a Twin 3.5″ or a Big Single 5″ entry Snout.
- Lifetime warranty against structural failure (Nos backfires not included)
Whats Included :