The STREET ZERO series suspension coilover system is designed to provide a lowered vehicle ride height while maintaining comfort for daily driven street cars. The entire system is designed as an entry-level street coilover where the budget-minded enthusiast will get the very best suspension at a competitive price point.
The newly developed twin tube shock absorber features a virtually noiseless design due to its internal low compression gas. A new base valve design enables a comfortable and mild ride that adapts to almost any street condition, set at the most ideal damper rate from factory. *8 way rear dampers on selected models. This suspension coilover basically is a full ride height adjustable system where the shock absorber stroke and spring pre-load rate is retained no matter what the vehicle ride height is set at.
- Low compression twin-tube shock absorber w/ redesigned base valve
- Full height adjustable structure & fixed damper set at most ideal rate
- Precision cut shock case thread with special coating
- Quiet operation
- Ribbed lower bracket made with specific metal according to each vehicle
- Each suspension exceeds over 500 hours of elemental testing standards
- Custom spring rates available at no extra cost
- 8 way rear adjustable shocks included with some models
- Nissan 180SX S13
- Nissan 200SX S14
Ask an expert
Not sure if the product will suit your car? Fill in the form and one of our team members will get back to you shortly.
IN A HURRY? CALL US ON (07) 2111 7466
If you find a cheaper price on this item elsewhere we will try match the price or even beat it if possible!
Note: price must be in AUD. Conditions apply