The Thunder is our biggest, most advanced ECU yet.
The Thunder is designed for high end applications requiring maximum performance, flexibility and tuning control. The Thunder has more inputs, more outputs and more features than any other Link ECU.
The Thunder has all the features found on other LinkECU’s plus onboard 3 axis accelerometer, two EGT thermocouple inputs, two Onboard Lambda Controllers and 2 x E-throttle Controllers.
If it is Direct Injection you are after, consider the Force GDI.
- 16 x Digital inputs
- 4 x Temperature inputs
- 16 x Analog inputs
- 2 x Trigger inputs
- 2 x Knock inputs
- 2 x LSU 4.9 Wideband lambda sensor inputs
- 2 x K Type Thermocouple inputs
- 8 x Peak and Hold injection drives
- 8 x Ignition drivers
- 18 x Auxiliary outputs*
- +5V Sensor power supply
- +8V Sensor power supply
*unused fuel and ignition drives can be used as additional Aux outputs
- 2 x CAN bus
- 1x Serial (RS232) connection
- 1x USB tuning connection
- Dimensions: 180mm(L) x 210mm(W) x 40mm(H) (without looms)
- Mass: 1060 grams
Advanced features not found on the Xtreme or Fury:
- 2 x Onboard digital wideband lambda controllers, no separate box required. Higher accuracy, simple setup and long sensor life are some of the advantages compared to a separate analog input wideband device.
- 2 x Fully programmable E-throttle controls complete with capability of gear shift throttle blip and antilag (for engines with 2 electronic throttle bodies).
- 2 x K type thermocouple EGT inputs – direct connection of EGT sensors with no extra interface box.
All Link ECUs (Engine Control Units) are 100% New Zealand designed and developed. We also offer a limited lifetime warranty so if your ECU breaks in the normal course of its designed use then we’ll repair or replace, no questions asked.
Ask an expert
Not sure if the product will suit your car? Fill in the form and one of our team members will get back to you shortly.
IN A HURRY? CALL US ON (07) 2111 7466
If you find a cheaper price on this item elsewhere we will try match the price or even beat it if possible!
Note: price must be in AUD. Conditions apply