An ideal upgrade for the brittle stock radiator, the Mishimoto E30/E36 Performance Aluminium Radiator provides your vehicle with enhanced reliability and improved cooling efficiency. BMWs are known to have frequent cooling-related failures due to the use of numerous plastic components throughout the system. A simple coolant leak can result in overheating, accelerated engine wear, or head gasket failure. Whether you have a daily-driven car or an M20 spinning a large turbocharger, this radiator provides ideal temperatures on and off the track. Most people overlook the importance of installing an upgraded radiator in their vehicle. Along with providing increased coolant capacity, this radiator improves heat dissipation, which is beneficial for both stock and modified applications.
The Mishimoto E30/E36 Performance Aluminum Radiator is manufactured using durable aircraft-quality aluminum end tanks, precision TIG-welded to an efficient brazed aluminum core. The inlet and outlets provide precise leak-free connections, and all factory overflow and temperature sensor ports are present on the Mishimoto aluminum radiator for use with stock sensors and hoses. This radiator also includes a M16 x 1.5 Magnetic Oil Drain Plug with dowty seal, which effectively removes metal fragments circulating in the cooling system. The Mishimoto BMW Performance Aluminum Radiator incorporates mounting points for the factory external automatic transmission cooler, and it is a direct bolt-on fit for all 6-cylinder E30/E36 models from 1988 to 1991. As with all our products, this radiator includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, ensuring superior product quality and craftsmanship.
- Direct fit for the 1988–1999 BMW E30/E36 W/ 6 Cylinder engine (excluding M3)
- Full aluminum construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 1.57" thick brazed aluminum core, providing ideal fluid temperatures on the street or track
- Functions with factory mechanical fan and stock shrouding
- Includes threaded port for the stock temperature sensor
- Perfect for use with stock, modified, forced induction, or swapped vehicles
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Material - Aluminum
- Chassis Codes - E30 / E36
- Engine Codes - S52 / / M52 / M50TU / M20B25<br? li="">
- Fits - 1998-1999 BMW 323IC/IS / 1988-1991 BMW 325I / 1992-1995 BMW 325I/IC/IS / 1996-1998 BMW 328I/IC/IS
- Overall Height - 27.7"
- DPI - 9751841
- Drain Plug Length - 0.047"
- Drain Plug Thread Size - (M16) .06
- Overall Length - 17.8"
- Tank Wall Thickness - 0.08"
- Outlet - 1.7"
- Rows - 1
- Inlet - 1.5"
- Coolant Capacity - 3.13
- Dual Pass - No
- Overall Width - 2.07"
- Core Length - 21.46"
- Core Height - 17.13"
- Core Size - 21.46" x 17.13"
- Core Thickness - 1.57"
- Overall Size: 27.7" x 17.8" x 2.07"
- Core Size: 21.46" x 17.13"
- Rows: 2
- Inlet: 1.5"
- Outlet: 1.5"
- Core Thickness: 1.57"
- Tank Wall Thickness: .08"
- Fill Neck: None
- Drain Plug Thread Size: (M16) .06"
- Drain Plug Thread Length: .047"
- (1) Mishimoto Radiator
- (1) Magnetic Drain Plug
- BMW 323IC/IS 1998–1999
- BMW 325I 1988–1991
- BMW 325I/IC/IS 1992–1995
- BMW 328I/IC/IS 1996–1998
- Chassis Codes
Ask an expert
Not sure if the product will suit your car? Fill in the form and one of our team members will get back to you shortly.
IN A HURRY? CALL US ON (07) 2111 7466
If you find a cheaper price on this item elsewhere we will try match the price or even beat it if possible!
Note: price must be in AUD. Conditions apply