PRECISION GEN2 PT7275 Turbocharger - Ball Bearing 1200HP Rated
- PRECISION TURBO AND ENGINE is proud to announce the release of its long-awaited GEN2 PT7275 CEA® turbocharger.
- The new GEN2 PT7275 CEA® turbocharger is one of the most technologically and aerodynamically advanced units on the market today. Precision's exclusive CEA® technology offers higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance.
- Featuring an all new 72mm inducer GEN2 CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) CNC-machined, 2618-forged aluminium compressor and new 75mm exducer CEA® turbine wheel, this turbo offers unparalleled performance, great efficiency at higher pressure ratios, and massive power gains over older designs.
- Purpose-built for improved strength, durability and longevity, every new GEN2 PT7275 CEA® turbo will be equipped with an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball bearing Center Housing Rotating Assembly (CHRA) for faster transient response, less turbo lag, and added thrust capacity.
- Additionally, this turbo will be equipped with Precision's popular "H" compressor cover which features a 4" inlet and 3" outlet and helps alleviate potentially harmful compressor surge.
- The GEN2 7675 CEA turbo is available with a 310 investment cast stainless steel V-Band Inlet/V-Band Outlet turbine housing for ease of installation and the ultimate in packaging. The turbocharger is also available in an undivided T4 turbine housing featuring a 3 5/8" V-Band discharge. Either turbine housing style is available in a .81 A/R or .96 A/R.
- Rated to support 1,200 HP
- Unlike anything else on the market today, Precision's GEN2 CEA® wheels have proven to be serious game-changers in the world of turbo technology
Ask an expert
Not sure if the product will suit your car? Fill in the form and one of our team members will get back to you shortly.
IN A HURRY? CALL US ON (07) 2111 7466
If you find a cheaper price on this item elsewhere we will try match the price or even beat it if possible!
Note: price must be in AUD. Conditions apply