Featuring an exclusive 58mm inducer GEN2 CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging and a 62mm CEA® turbine wheel, Precision's GEN2 PT5862 CEA® turbocharger is rated to support up to 700 horsepower.
PTE's technologically advanced CEA® wheels are known for their unparalleled performance, greater efficiency at higher pressure ratios, less turbo lag, ability to handle higher boost, and offer massive power gains over older wheel designs of similar sizes
PTE's GEN2 PT5862 CEA® Turbocharger features the following turbine housing options:
• T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 4 bolt (2.5") discharge
• T3 .63 A/R with 5 bolt discharge (with or without wastegate hole)
• T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 3" V-Band discharge
• T4 Tangential .58 or .68 A/R with 3 5/8" V-Band discharge
• T4 Divided .84 A/R with 3 5/8" V-Band discharge
Please let us know your required housing upon purchase
Want your parts FAF'N now? Contact us to confirm stock availability through here!Contact Us
SIGN UP TO GET THE LATEST ON SALES, NEW RELEASES AND MORE...