- 4130 Chromoly steel material throughout
- Black zinc plating for corrosion resistance
- Pulse tig welded
- Adjustable on vehicle for easy camber and caster adjustment
- Designed for racing and made to increase handling and desired ride characteristics
- Made in the USA, at Racer X Fabrication
*Not for use with extended ball joints.
Install Time: 1 to 1.5 hours
Alignment recommended after installation.
The Racer X Fabrication front lower control arms for the 2013+ Scion FR-S / Subaru BRZ / Toyota GT86 will help put the power to the ground and increase handling. The control arms offer the ability to give your vehicle proper camber and caster adjustments, and also allow for track width to be increased.
The Racer X Fabrication front lower control arms are constructed with 4130 chromoly steel to improve strength and rigidity and are designed for racing. The front lower control arms come standard with black zinc plating for corrosion resistance.
- 2013+ Scion FR-S
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ
- 2013+ Toyota GT86
- (2) Front lower 4130 chromoly control arms
- (4) Hex adjusters
- (4) 3/4" RH nuts
- (4) 3/4" LH nuts
- (8) 3/4" Female rod ends
- (2) Sets of aluminum bushings
Racer X Fabrication is NOT responsible for damage to control arms from ball joints being installed incorrectly. Ball joint installation / removal REQUIRES specialized tooling, please make sure your installer / service center is properly equipped to handle this process.