This Radium Engineering fuel pump hanger replaces the stock fuel pump module in the Nissan vehicles listed above. It can be configured with 1, 2, or 3 aftermarket fuel pumps to meet the fuel demands of various high performance engines. No cutting or modifying of the vehicle's sheet metal or fuel tank is required for installation.
The fuel pumps are positioned in the factory collector bowl. Fuel is drawn in through the mesh filter located at the bottom of the assembly, shown below.
The functionality of the factory Nissan fuel level float and low fuel switch are retained.
The fuel pump outlets merge into a single 8AN female port on the top plate. And because of the integrated check valves, fuel pump staging is permitted. The return port also uses a 8AN ORB female port on the top plate. Adapter fittings are included for easy connection to the factory fuel lines. Also included in all variations of the kit are adapter fittings for connecting aftermarket -AN style hoses. The fitting ports are machined low enough to clear the unibody sheet metal.
FUEL PUMP INFORMATION
There are many different combinations of fuel pumps available described below. Choosing the pump(s) is based on the expected engine power output and the fuel type (gasoline, E85, etc.). Use the information below to help make your selection.
This system supports the following fuel pumps:
- Walbro F90000267 E85
- Walbro F90000274 E85
- Walbro F90000285 E85
Note: If a "Pumps Not Included" option is selected, the kit will have enough parts to run 1, 2, or 3 fuel pumps but the user must supply their own compatible fuel pumps. Some assembly required.
The custom designed stainless steel electrical studs easily handle the high current demand that compact multi-pin bulkhead connectors lack. These serviceable connections are hermetically sealed and impervious to all standard and exotic fuels. Non-conductive anodized aluminum acorn nuts are provided to prevent any accidental short circuiting.
Electrical hardware is included for the fuel pump(s) and sensors. Furthermore, the in-tank wiring is insulated with high quality chemically resistant PTFE.
- Single Walbro GSS342 (255LPH) fuel pump installations can re-use the OEM fuel pump wiring.
- It is recommended to upgrade OEM wiring to ensure the pumps are receiving full power and operating at their full potential.
- Universal fuel pump wiring kits can be found HERE. Select one for each aftermarket pump.
FUEL HANGER FEATURES
- Drop-In Installation
- Anodized Aluminum Construction
- Merged 8AN ORB Female Pump-Out Port
- Barbs and 6AN/8AN Fittings Included
- 8AN ORB Female Return Port
- Permits 1-3 Aftermarket Pumps
- Compatible with Various Pumps
- High Current Electrical Hardware
- Stainless Steel Hardware and Clamps
- Gasoline, Methanol, and E85 Compliant
- Nissan S13 Silvia (All Trims)
- Nissan S13 180SX (All Trims)
- Nissan R32 Skyline GTS, GTS-T, GTS-4 (Excl GT-R)